Thursday 7 November 2013

A Crafty Hoar(ders) Paradise: Winter Head Wrap

This is what happens when hoarders get crafty...or when crafters are hoarders? Which ever, but I yet again have to admit to my hoarding habits. I had had this bag covered in beads sitting in my room that I hadn't used for years and it was funking with my mental vibe for sometime so I had to get rid of it. The clutter has seriously been killing me! Whats worse is even when I manage to throw shit away I somehow get new shit to replace the old shit. I'm over it!  I just need a clear space to have a clear mind. So this project signifies the throwing away of that bag, and subsequently all the other trash in my space.This is a milestone in my life and is a move away from hoarding and finally reclaiming my paradise for myself, and not my stuff. 

I stitched this up last year and forgot to post it. It looks like a mini scarf, but you wrap it on your head instead of your neck! I used some scrap yarn from another project & snatched up this wooden bead off that bag I finally threw away. It is used to button together the two ends of this winter head wrap at the back.

Me probably cutting my eyes @ that bag

Winter Head Wrap!
Double crochet stitch
$10.00
              I think I am going to start calling myself a crafty hoar, just for the fun of it. 

Smiles :)

Tuly Maimouna

No comments:

Post a Comment