Saturday 29 June 2013

My vulva is...

My vulva is...http://myvulvais.blogspot.ca/

A couple of months ago I wrote and artducation post talking about the crochet vulva pins that I make and my personal response to how bodies of colour have historically been sexualized and represented. They have been selling out completely, i never would have imagined that they would be received in such a positive way by such a diverse array of people. Since that post I have had many interesting conversations that have opened my eyes to the different social, political and biological meanings that vulvas have. So I have been busy at work putting together a new blog where people who have vulvas, love em or simply want to know more about them can come and share knowledge that speaks positively about our bodies from our own experiences. I so humbly invite you to check out My vulva is... and to think about/share what your vulva means to you and why you would wear your vulva.


Smiles:)
Tuly Maimouna

No comments:

Post a Comment